The members of the quality association have used their physical, chemical, technical, ecological and environmental experiences to create basic rules and regulations for the graffiti removals and prevention which in return made it possible to establish a high quality standard. These rules and regulations are now applied successfully to the practical work. The continuous and persistent efforts to develop the quality standards led to the acknowledgement by RAL, The German Institute for securing quality standards and testmarking e.V. in autumn 1999. The quality association “Anti-Graffiti” is a member of RAL e.V. therefore entitled to award a test mark that is protected by trade mark law.
Technical quality parameter were becoming closely associated with quality secured methods and proceeding instructions forming a quality management. On this basis new achievements were developed:
- Set of rules for the evaluation of procedures, Technologies and materials for graffiti removal and prevention
- Quality and test regulations for graffiti removal and prevention, as well as for suitable materials
- Implementation instructions for the award and guidance of the RAL quality mark “Anti-Graffiti” with the inscriptions:
- graffiti removal
- graffiti prevention
- material for graffiti removal
- material for graffiti prevention
The assignment of the quality mark takes place after examination via independent verifying institute as well as regular external supervision. The quality community gives change in irregular distances, which current offer could be ordered over the web form.